Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's Been Awhile........

So it's been several months since my last entry, I had planned to keep updating at a regular interval but I always seem to find other things I need to do instead.
The Calendar sales went great, I oredered a total of 110 and sold 90, I gave a few away and am down to 4 left.  Thanks to everybody who bought them!
I have spent the last several days on the computer editing pictures. Thanks to my good friend Josh  I am the "artist" of the month at Ziggies Coffee House in Longmont. I just finished editing, printing, matting and framing 15 pictures to go on display all February.  If your in the area of 4th and Main stop by and take a look and tell me what you think, It's my 1st ever showing and I wasn't too sure about it but with a lot of help all in all I think it came out pretty good. I even got several nice comments from the customers and staff while we were hanging the pictures. (Thanks Josh for all the help in getting me set up!)
Rocky Mountain National Park Waterfall

No comments:

Post a Comment